Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FO : Rainbow socks

Rainbow socks against the spring rains... what can beat a rainny day and put a smile on your faces : Rainbow socks !



Specs :

Needle : 2.25 mm
Yarn : ONline Supersocke 100 color Savane about 2/3 of a skein (I have enough left to make a pair of baby socks)
Cast on : March 20 th
Cast off : April 29 th



I finish those in April to be part of the "pair a month challenge" I am playing on Ravelry. Kind of fun and make me knit more socks than if I have no plans. These socks were fun to do and I enjoy short rows heels. My only mod is that I made a different toes than the pattern called for.

Did you notice : after a startitis crisis in the past few month I now finish what I begun. My only 2 WIP waiting for attention are Thermal and 103-1 Jacket. Thermal is waiting for a new pair of circular and 103-1 will be done in a few weeks for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of these it is amazing. I may have to hunt down some of this colorway.