Saturday, April 12, 2008

GO HABS GO !!!


Sorry for the title but... my hockey team just won his second playoff game against Boston... Yes I am talking about Montreal Canadiens !!!
Here some pictures M.Wonderful took at the first game last Thursday at Bell Center (another victory... 4-1 and tonight 3-2).

About knitting now... Currently finishing my Wisp, so close to ran out of yarn so I had to cut off a repeat for the lace pattern only 16 instead of 17 but it's still long enough. And also working hard on a secret project I had to rip off completly and restart this week, but it's very quick and I am 50% done so far.

Picture of my Wisp will be taken tomorow because I don't enought light tonight.

Finally, I went to my LYS today and I found this :


to replace GarnStudio Muskat in a future project and :

this to be a fabulous pair of sock by the end of the year!

Good night !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that green sock yarn. What brand of yarn is it?

Sophie said...

The green sock is "forest green" color of Smoochy, compagny brand : Dream in color.

And if someone ask the purple one is Arequipa from Estelle Yarns and the color is 208 which is a deep purple who don't show well on the picture because of the poor light but it's gorgeous!