Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Almost snowing tonight...

Yes it is time to think about winter already and snow... I can't believe it's so cold tonight it's almost snowing outside ! It won't be long before the first I will see the real first snow of the season and right after Halloween it will go so fast until the end of the year.

I just from arrived my second meeting of my knitting group this evening. We were 5 of us meeting to chat and knit/crochet together for a few hours. We are trying to trigger a habit and to meet every 2 weeks. I have the opportunity work on my scarf Lady Eleanor and I am in the process of knitting with my fifth ball over 8 now (I want to keep half one for the fringe) so it is going very well! I hope I will be done by next week end to wash it and let it block over week end when I will be out of town for a least a day ... so I won't be tempted to play with it and I will let it dry completly before to move it and take FO pictures !!!


Here some pictures to tease you a bit and I promess some better one by the end of the week with the sunlight...
Green squares

Blue squares

Global vision

1 comment:

Lupie said...

Norn just makes my heart beat faster!!! I have a knitting/crochet group we named Chalk Dust Knitters. We try to meet every other Fri.day and we take field as I have written about on my blog. It's so special to gather with others of like interests! Great way to destress.