Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged !

Yes I am. I am so happy it's the first time I ever get tagged for a meme ! :) I begin to be more "popular" around blogland and it's fun. Thanks to all of you guys for comments and reading my little aventures about knitting...I am near of the hundred readers by weeks ! and it's still not a full year I blog here, pretty cool. Thanks again
The meme : "6 randoms things about me"
The rules :
- post a link to the person who tagged you : It's Steffi from Original Stitches
- post the rules on your blog, currently doing it
- write 6 random things about yourself, see below
- tag 6 persons... umm I think I will skip this one because about every blog I read has been tag in the past 6 months or so... so if you want to give it a try, just do it with me !
- let the tagger know you done it... the comment is done in the minute
So here we are... 6 random things about me
1 - I have a total addiction to animation movies such as Nemo, Happy feet or older one like Aladin or Lion king. When I will have kids one day I will finally have a good reason to listen to them and pretend to be annoy to listen to them 4 times in a rows... arrhem no not in the same day, in 2 days... ;)
2- I can do dishes, clean the bathroom, do laundry of the whole week and some ironning and still say about my day that I did not do that much.
3- Since english is my second language and I spend a lot of time on Internet reading, listening and writting in english, I do sometime not remember the word I want to say in french but I know it in english.
4- I love to read since childhood and I always read big books. I read pretty fast and everytime a new Harry book came out I read again the whole serie.
5- I played with my Barbie till the age of 15.
6- I can "shop" for a pattern for hours before to choose the right one to knit.
Done ! wow seems so easy when reading the answers on other blog but I really had to think about what I could tell that would be fun to know for you !

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Hey, Sophie! Congrats on you housecleaning abilities... I can dust one piece of furniture and feel like it's ALL I've done all day long. Phew. I love reading thick books, too. You can "get into" them so much more than in the short ones.