Monday, December 8, 2008

FO : Baby Cardigan

Yes it's done : the little baby cardigan :) Hip hip Hurray !


Specs :

Based on the pattern of Simple Hooded Cardigan of Lion Brand free online pattern
Size : 12 months

Needles : 6.5mm

Yarn : Knit picks Wool of the Andes in color wine, approx. 2 skeins


Mods : I did not do the hood because it's not for me I prefered to keep it simple and easy to use. I improvised a little cowl and I did also a difference on the sleeves, I did not sew them completly, I left approx 1 inch to be able to roll the sleeves if needed.

The only thing left is to find a button and sew it on it, I'll do it this week for sure.

About the yarn, even if it was the second wash, it still bleed a lot and it will probably bleed for a couple more of wash, I'll have the warn the mommy to whom I gives this to avoid any accident ! But I found the yarn really soft after 2 washes, I prefer it that way.

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Oh that is too cute!

Team Knit said...

Aww, it's adorable!! that red colour is perfect.

- Julie

Lupie said...

Just beautiful! Sometimes to frog is the right thing to do.