Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

Hey ! Happy new year 2009 to everyone !!! 2008 has been fabulous and I hope that 2009 will be better for me and all of you fellow readers :)

2008 was the 400th anniversary of my city : Quebec and it was a blast having so much activities and event, I wish it could be the same every year but 400 th years is once in a lifetime event... Even if I did not participate a lot, I enjoyed watching most of the biggest event on TV like Sir Paul McCartney, Celine Dion and some other. We are very lucky to have such a big event and now Quebec is somewhere for most of people since we had a lot of media covering.


My 2 favorites event in 2008 are : the new year in Dubai with all the fireworks...umm sweet memories...

and the return of my BF after 99 days away in Algeria !!! (sunset in Algeria)


For sure I appreciate the trip in Spain... so let say it's my top 3 events in 2008 :)

In knitting, my faves are on Lady Eleanor (see this link for the FO post) and


my Green Gable (see this link for the FO post)

I wish for myself I will have more time to knit in 2009 and plenty of FO to show you all around the year. Also I would like to be more consistent and finish faster what I start before starting 12 other projects...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I hope that this year is a good one for you!

Montreal Mama said...

Happy New Year Sophie!