Friday, December 19, 2008

Warm up for eve swap questionnaire

Here we are, it's my questionnaire for the warm ewe up swap on Ravelry.

Do you knit or crochet, or both? I do knit and I also do a little bit of crochet.
How long have you been at the craft? I learned when I was around 5yo to knit and purl, but it was too long and I played on and off till the age of 12 and I started over in 2006 just before I had a surgery with 2 and a half month to spend at home quietly. About crochet, I did more because my grandma was crocheting and she taught me how to but the same story, I stoped as a teen and I am back to it slowly. But I am way better in knitting now....
Do you spin? Nope
What yarns/fibers are your favorites? Merino, Silk blend, Wool blend for socks and also just Wool but I am really hoppen to try anything soft.
What yarns/fibers do you not like? I did not tryed a lot of stuff that I dislike because I tend to read comments if a buy on internet or touch a lot if I buy in LYS... so I may say that I dislike itchy stuff.
What yarns/fibers would you like to try but haven’t? Cascade 220, Manos del Uruguay and a real lace skein in a soft fiber...
What are your favorite colors? I Love blue, green, purple, pink, red, brown, black ... and so many more ! Look in my stash page, you will have a good idea ! Colors that you don’t like? yellow and pastels.
What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? socks, hats, mittens, and mostly anything with a little challenge !
What are you currently working on? I always have a sock or two on the needles and some UFO sweaters, a pair of mitten that I need to finish soon.
What is your favorite FO? (Please post a picture if you have one.) I have 2 favorites for 2008

Lady Eleanor

Green Gable

Are there any techniques that you want to learn? improve my colorwork-intarsia skills
Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? nope unfortunatly... but I plan to buy one maybe this year (2009) if a have money....*crossed fingers*
How do you store your needles/hooks? in a cute box for crochet, DPN and notion and in a wine bag for straight
Do you collect anything? not really, but I love anything with sheep !
Do you like sweets? oh yes, chocolate is always good for me !
What are your favorite scents? citrus scent and chai tea kind of scent with a lot of spices like ginger, cinnamon, etc.
Are you having a birthday during this swap? my birthday is on the very begginning of the year on January 6th !! I'm going to be 25
Do you have any online wish lists? (Amazon, Loopy Ewe, etc.) Please include a link for your pal. No, but would love any EZ book
What is your living situation (Are you married? Do you have kids, pets, or both?) I am with my boyfriend for now 7 years, we are not married, no kids or pets yet.
Are you allergic to anything? no
Is there anything else that you would like your pal to know? Send me secret email, I will have fun trying to know who you are !!!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

That green sweater is GORGEOUS!

Vic-Jo-Rob said...

I'm just loving the Lady Eleanor scarf. What yarn did you use?