Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby fever

Hello !!!

again a long interruption of service in blogging... but I had busy needles and I will update all my projects in the next few days...

First of all, about baby in my belly, in order to wait to know gender I knitted the same pattern twice, once in boy style and the second one girl style...

Spec X 2

Pattern : Hodge by Stella Lange



Needle : 2.5 mm

Yarn for the boyish version : ONline Supersocke 100 Holiday Color (leftovers from my very first pair of sock back in 2007 about 20 gr.)



Yarn for the girlish version : ONline Supersocke 100 color Savanna



They were very fun and cute to make, that was the perfect project to wait until we know gender of baby...also a good way to use leftovers from previous projects. Baby items are made just for that I presume... ;)


So what are your predictions, boy or girl ???




Now I can tell everyone : we are having a GIRL !!!! :)

First picture of the cutie a few weeks ago...

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

CONGRATS ON HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!

Maryse said...

Congratulations!!! The little slippers are so adorable ;-)

Julie said...

those booties are too cute!! and a little girl!! So exciting.