Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 5 of the knit and crochet blog week

Location, location, location...

my favorite spot to knit ever in the world is here ...

 

Just in front of the lake at the cottage, it's the best place to really relax and knit comfortably installed in a chair outside or inside depending on temperature. This is where I will be next week so it will be perfect for my vacation to relax, sleep and knit of course !!!

My second best place is in my couch at home, with my hubby close to me and my hot chocolate, it's really nice too.

In third position I would say : in the car (while not driving...)


Here is a pair of sock (still not completed yet) that I knitted while travelling along last summer. It reminds me that I must finish some UFO...

Happy knitting everyone ! :)

1 comment:

Maryse said...

Love the photo of the lake! Enjoy your vacation there!