Friday, May 2, 2008

Good bye my love

No bad news, but it's today that Mr Wonderful flew to a foreign country for his work... It's for a year and I will see him every 2 months for 2 weeks, but since today it's only the first day it's horribly hard to be alone tonight, I will miss you a lot honey !

Anyway, back to knitting !

Today I needed something to keep my hand busy and I knit this :


A little pair of sock ... incomplete because I ran out of yarn, it's the colinette jitterbug left from the Monkey sock, I will look at it maybe tomorow I will have to complete with another yarn for sure, I still also have a left over from another colinette jitterbug, but it's green... It will look weird. No rumor starting, I'm NOT pregnant or anything. Since the point was just to have fun maybe the green toes are acceptables Do you think so ?



Also, I will be test knitting a pair of socks for Jesh from Ravelry. My first test knitting ever and I am very excited to begin, You can see on my link her blog and the fabulous sock that I will test knit for her. Fun ahead.

No comments: