Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drop design new collection : vote now !

Hey look at all the pretty new designs that are planned on http://www.garnstudio.com/ for fall/winter 2008... the vote is now to let them know which pattern are most attractive in whish language and this determine the schedule for translation of the patterns... must say I am totally in love with some patterns. As many knitters know : so many knit so little time !!!
Unfortunatly I can't show you pictures because they are still protected and I have no access to the pattern... so bad. But take time to vote on them and maybe I will be knitting some of these in next fall.
Umm, by the way I will have something to show tomorow...stay tuned !

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Ooh, thanks for the heads up! I'm going to go have a look right now...

- Julie