Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New IK summer 2008

Just received it yesterday and since I did not look the gallerie before today I am a bit disapointed of the designs for this summer, so far I only like 3 pattern enough to consider maybe knit them :

Apres Surf Hoodie by Connis Chang Chinchio


Plaid Halter by Gryphon Perkins


and Windowpane Socks by Chryssy Gardiner


(links are on Ravelry)


About Hera, I am doing good and I am close to the toes and will be done by the end of the week with the sock #1 for sure and will knit furiously to make the #2 as fast as possible because with all that sun today that makes me wanna knit socks and wear them in open shoes ! So people could see that I am wearing those cool socks and they are handmade, even if I am the only one to know... it will be my little secret while walking aroung in Quebec city ! Picture tomorow morning with the sunlight because I can't catch a could one so late today.


Umm by the way... it's my post #50, great huh ?


For tonight get a kitty(my ex-kitten)

No comments: