Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FO : Baby feets

Yes, I'm just done with those addictive little socks, for sure I will keep them for me since they are 2 colors and I improvised the pattern as it goes. It seems that it will fit a baby maybe 10 months old, all depending of big the feet are !



I am also trying to swatch the Sari cotton I bought a few weeks ago but it seems that so far I don't find any pattern that fit it at all ! I though of Yosemite on knitty.com, but my gauge is way too big, then a Drop pattern which is not so bad but unsure of being able to wear this kind of garnment and finally a little tee, but the comments are not so good on the pattern. I will have to play a little bit more to find what it want to be... I just hope to find soon, I would like to be able to knit it now !

No comments: