Friday, May 30, 2008

Yarn day !

Hey I told you yesterday I have something to show today .... YARN !!! Knitter delights... yarn coming by mail and what about a double package, one from Australia and one from USA... a dream come true.

First of all, I have to say, that you people on Ravelry are just so cool and so kind. On the group of SOS 2008, a lovely lady offered me a skein of Regia yarn for free ! and since she had annoncement about some skeins she wanted to sell, I fell for 2 skeins of Rowan Calmer, which is hard to find up here.


Thanks a lot ItchyFingers to help me with a skein and somewhere between the moment I oepn the package and now I found what the Regia yarn will be : Socks for Dad... color is perfect. Check these very cute yarn cake.

Then, the package number two.... I got my swap package for Spring swap and it contains a yarn I don't at all : Corn from Vero Moda, 100% corn content, 130m for 50g which is DK weight I got 10 balls and a little crochet magazine and a kit of crochets hooks.

Thanks a lot Sue for this lovely package and I do understand that sometime life gets in the way, I just hope that now we can catch up and have a little chat sometime :)

No comments: