Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finally something new to show !

I finally found something perfect to keep my hands busy until the beginning of Summer of socks 2008, which only begins on June 21st... so I have been mostly preparing all my pattern, needles and make ball out of the skeins to be prepare for it for the last 2 weeks. So it's why I am pretty quiet here since then... Not really fun for you or me taking about that, kind of do you know what I did today, I just found the perfect pattern for X skein of yarn and I can't cast on before June 21st !!! No, I prefer to keep all the surprises for now. And be prepared because from June 21st to September 1st this blog will be about socks only !!!

So now here is my new WIP : the world beloved pattern ... Clapotis ! And that's nothing more to say that only on Ravelry there are 6011 other clapotis, on needles or off needle since the edition of the pattern in fall 2004.


I am using the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool that I bough a few months ago to do it and I am in love totally with this yarn, this is just SO soft ! Yummy ! I just want to order some more to do myself a nice cardigan for next fall ... It's the kind of yarn that makes you wanna cuddle the yarn all day long !

Here another peek of the first drop stich... say hello to monkey !


No comments: