Sunday, May 4, 2008

Test knitting : Hera

As I told you, I am test knitting Hera pattern for Jesh and here are the progress :

The cuff and the leg is almost done now and I am waiting for instructions about the heel and the foot from her. Pattern is fun and easy to memorise and I love playing with this yarn ! It's my first time test knitting anything and so far this is fun to collaborate in the process. The yarn is the Araucania Ranco Solid that I bought some weeks ago. The yarn is fun to work with but a bit splitly. It's soft and the fabric created by the stickes is very very soft. I will probably buy of this yarn one day to maybe make myself a tank top of something close to the skin.


I think that I told you yet, but I sign in the Summer of Sock 2008 KAL. I also sign in both contests the most socks and the vacation picture. But my concern is about the sock yarn that I need to achieve my goal : I don't have large stash and I could not afford to buy that much new skeins so I arrange myself to get some sort of a sponsor.... my mommy and my BF will both sponsor some socks during the contest. How great is that !!!

PS if any yarn dealer what to sponsor me, I will be more than happy to provide you publicity for a very long time !!! :) What ? We never know...

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Love the colour. It looks great so far!

- Julie