Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 6

Subject yesterday was : revisit a past FO

I just think about it for the whole day for then forget to take picture along with my last FO... oops ! So I figure out this morning what to talk about on this subject : it was so obvious that I did not even think about it yesterday when cuddle in in the evening... My Lady Eleanor shawl !


Finish in November 2008, I wore it so many time they are countless... I love to cuddle in it on my couch, wear it as a shawl at work when it's cold, use it as a big scarf a good part of the winter with my brown winter coat. So many uses and so many good comments on it everytime. I had at least 15 persons asking for the same and I always said, ok for 400$ I'll make you one... I don't know why but the order never went further :)

Noro yarn isn't the softest at first but with a few use and a good wash it's soften the yarn and now it's perfect even to cuddle my little one in it...but no I will keep it for myself.

Happy Sunday !!!

1 comment:

Maryse said...

Ça ne me surprend pas que tu aies tant de compliments. C'est très impressionnant l'entrelac et les couleurs sont superbes!