Sunday, May 30, 2010

FO : Pea Pod baby set

Yes finally got buttons and time to put them on too...


Specs of my new creation

Pattern : Pea Pod Baby Set by Kate Gilbert


Needle : 3.75 mm

Yarn : Cascade Yarns Eco + in kiwi green about 0.6 skein

Cast on November 28th 2009 and cast off May 4th 2010 (doh!)

Size : 6 months

Mods : none except using very cool buttons... :)


Pattern is very clever but once more I think than arms a little strange and makes a bulky seam to attach the arms too. Anyway I'll have my own model to play and make adjustements soon enough now...

2 comments:

kalyle said...

This is going to be one adorably well-dressed bébé :o)

Hope you're feeling great pretty mama!

xo K

Maryse said...

It is such a cute little knit! Good work! The buttons are so nice! I look forward to seeing it modeled ;-)