Friday, May 28, 2010

Secret boyfriend sweater...


No I am not affraid of the sweater curse !!! (I do consider than being 31 weeks pregnant is almost like being married anyway). I did it, finally cast on for the secret project for the 31st birthday of my love : the Cobblestone sweater in the perfect "man yarn" Knitpick Wool of the Andes (worsted) in mist colorway.

So far I did almost 7 inches and I can only knit when he's not here because it's a complete surprise to him I would like to offer him at his birthday which is also my due date for belly baby. So I don't think he will get any birthday party this year and he deserve a sweater to show him my love and appreciation.

Already 2 balls in it, fast and mindless I will be done in time no problems... :)


1 comment:

Maryse said...

J'aimerais bien tricoter un Cobblestone un de ses jours... Il me reste encore à trouver le prince charmant ;-) J'ai hâte de voir le produit final. Excellent choix de couleur. Amuses-toi bien!