Saturday, January 19, 2008

Did you receive this ?




This week I receive a very tempting magazine from Knit Picks... What am I supposed to do ? I will just answer that I will have an huge order for them in a few weeks !!! I also add something like 4 books in my stash with them... umm I'll plan my budget to buy it all...

Let's talk about something else, like the Valentine swap that is coming very soon I hope I'll get all the stuff I order on internet for my pal in time to post at the end of the week, you know how long is it to send a parcel if you don't want to pay 50$ so... I will be sending it by next friday. So far I have been very wise I bought only stuff for her except for a set of stich marker for me as well. I consider that it doesn't count because I do not have any stich marker excepts scrap pieces of yarn ! So it was a real need, I swear ! lol

About knitting this week, I'll post something very interesting tomorow, I am almost done with my Drop Blouse only a few rows and it's done. To be continued tomorow...

How do you like my new little friend ? It's a "hot water bottle cozy" that my mom gave my as a birthday present two weeks ago and since I do love sheeps at lot and it is related to knitting, I just wanted to present it to you all. But that's not all, she also gave my (with my dad) a new watch !!! I'm so pleased with it, look at this beauty :

I adore it !!! I wanted it for so long, thanks mom and dad !!! Love you both !!!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Ah, I love getting the knitcpicks catalogue in the mail, too! So much inspiration....

- Julie