Friday, January 25, 2008

Say hello to the world !

Hey I'm now a member of KnittingBlog ring ! So proud to be in ! I will for sure increase my page view... hehe and as well as my time reading other peoples blogs ! I invite you to give it a try if you want by clicking "previous" or "next" under the Webring icon.

I just checked my sitemeter activity for today and already it's like BAM !!! I got about this time today more visit in this day than for the last 7 days ! Wow ! I had visitors from all over the world, Canada, USA, Crotia, Estonia, Romania, Belgium, etc. Thank to you all and wish you like what Quebec girl can talk about !

Umm ! Maybe I can begin talk about knitting now. Remember those Mock croc socks I cast on in early January, I just finished the first one and I already cast on for her pal.

I'm not crazy about the heel, but it's perfect fit on my foot and way much warmer than my normal sock I was wearing today, hope the pair was already done to warm both of my feet !

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Your sock heel is *almost* there! Still a great sock, though.