Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quick little FO

Hello,


just a quick post to show you a quick FO : Little Sky sock from New pathway for Sock Knitters : Book one, author Cat Bordhi. It is the very first pattern of the book and I do love it a lot, quick, simple but I manage to learn new way to increase and a new architecture for socks that will come later. But I find those stich marker in my way all the time baby socks are too small for stich marker !
As I said in the previous post, they are for my niece/nephew to be born in the end of august so I will have plenty of time to knit a lot of little sock, hat, sweater, etc. and since baby stuff are so quick to do I do love them just a little bit more. My only concern for the moment is that most of the baby patterns call for worted weight yarn and I don't know which to choose because for the new parents it's easier to throw it in the washer, then in the dryer (if possible) then re-use it... umm yarn shoping ahead !!!

You will soon see the number 2 patterns ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ça c'est juste TROP CUTE!!!!!!!!! :)