Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Drop Blouse FO !!!

Here it is finally a FO that I've been waiting for !! Blocking is a pain since it's so long to dry and I was the one to go around all the time is it dry, is it dry ? My Drop Blouse is finally done, blocked and reaady to show off in the vast world ! *Rotating drum*
While blocking

Tadam !
Specs of my FO

Yarn : Peruvian Pure Alpaca Fina by Elann about 8.75 balls = 1592 yards approximatly, color 1850 Smoky Grapes
Needles : circular needles 5 mm in 12 " and in 32" lenght
Mods : Not quite, only had a few cm to bottom lenght and made it a bit wider than the pattern called for size L. And I did not make the ribbon that was looking strange and I love it just the way it is right now.
Notes : Before blocking it was very very fluffy and was too short, but blocking rearrange it to make it wearable and very pleasant to see and touch !

Please don't look too close at my face, I was so sleepy when taking those pictures...

So do I have good reason to be proud of my first sweater ever ? :) I do think so, Don't have to wonder what I will be wearing at work today !!!

Have a nice knitting day !

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

It looks great on you! I hope you get a lot of wear out of it.
- Julie