Sunday, January 20, 2008

Drop Blouse is done !

Youpi ! I did it, my first sweater is done ! It is at this right moment drying in my living room (hope blocking will help with some little issues I had with tension over it)
You will have to wait until it is dry for a FO picture, but now I can swatch for a new big project... umm interesting ! I have the yarn both for Cherie Amour and Thermal now I will be a good girl and swatch for both of them and then only I will decide which one I will cast on before. But maybe the Cherie Amour will win because it way more faster than Thermal with all those tiny stiches.
For now I will be off working on my other WIP ...

1 comment:

PJS said...

Looking forward to a finished pic..... the pillow on the front of the knitpicks magazine reminds me of the drops blouse...lol