Friday, November 7, 2008

Box is gone



Yes I just sent my last swap box for fall, on "swap on a budget" group. Still waiting for 2 of my own boxes now... and also another little project coming by. I agreed with a designer to test knit her new sock design and send it back to her in exchange with a little something. I will probably get her stuff in the next week or really soon.

Look at the cute little bangle I knit yesterday to complete my spoilee package : the Skulls bangle !



I just hope she will love everything ! :)

About my current test knitting on the Amidon mitten, I felt them yesterday night and I'm waiting for them to be fully dry. I begins with hand felting, but it was exhausting ! So I decided to use my front loader washing machine and it went very well. I'll send picture once they are completed, but for here how they looked just before I begun the felting.

They were HUGE !


So I'm out for now, I have my spoilee of the season swap fall 2008 in town for the week end ! It's so fun to meet her after I spoiled her ! I'll tour her around my city and see if she likes it ! BTW I just realize that all my post is all about red and black... LOL hopefully my swap box is in another color sheme ! :)

2 comments:

Lupie said...

The bangle is so cute! Can't wait to see the mittens felted.

Montreal Mama said...

The Bangle it too cute! Where did you buy the piece for inside the knitted part?