Saturday, November 1, 2008

I have been spoiled !!!!

OMG ! I so love my box from graeschen a in faves thing swap on Ravelry, I am so thrilled by everything that is inside the box, graeschen, you are officially my new best friend in Germany :) LOL
First of all when I opened the box there was a little booklet with a handwriten story about everything in the box for me...awesome... I've learn a lot on her and I plan to try to get to know her better for sure !


You must see all that I got :

Here a picture of everything



First wooly part : a skein of Wollmeise in color "Peppermint prince" and I am so in love with it, my spoiler actually bought herself the same colorway and it would be fun to do a KAL together for sure !

Then she knitted me a womb and I find it so cute and funny and it's related to her job, she's a student midwife and I like it a lot :) She also made me a little book, an insight of her favorite book, I will read it tomorow.
Body goodies

She also send me her favorite hand cream (the orange box), body oil from wild rose (pink box and her favorite lip balm I will use the hand cream right after typing this and I just tryed the lip balm while typing this and it's really good, it's scented. Umm, it may become my fave lip balm too !
Yummy part

The sweet part : candies !!! Chocolate : Marzipan (chocolate with a little bit of rhum inside) and another one from Madagaskar and gummy bear from Germany, I LOVE gummy bears !!! In the upright corner the little box saying "Flower power" it's a mix of sugar-herbs-flowers to go with ice cream, yogourt - anything sweet. I'm looking foward to try it tomorow morning with my yogourt. And a assortement of organic tea + one non organic, but her favorite Chaï (my favorite tea as well).

Look how pretty this is !



At last, she also included a CD with some of her favorites songs (currently listening) and the most thrilling part : an enveloppe saying "Open exactly on 1st of December"

Can't wait to be on 1st of December...

THANK YOU so much graeschen I really appreciate everthing !!!

2 comments:

kalyle said...

What a fabulous pile of treats!

Montreal Mama said...

What a great swap package you got! Thanks for participating in my swap! I hope you participate in round 2!