Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frog one, knit one !

Sometime we have to admit that a project will never ever work as begin... last July I begun "Tilting cable socks" from Interweave knit.
I totally love the pattern and the look with the yarn and everything BUT with the heavy cable pattern, the fabric is just too stiff and unstrechable. So I can't put these one so now they are back from where they're from : the ball of yarn...

To make me good after admitting this failure in my knitting skills, I begun a new pair of sock : TTL Mystery sock by Kirsten Kapur (Through the Loops!). I will have no problems with fitting this time ! The pattern is very very strechy and with the yarn I choose to use : Claudia Handpainted received from Ragdoll in the Valentine Day swap, it's a perfect combinaison !!! :)


Will be done soon with the first sock, stay tuned for next episode !

No comments: