Sunday, November 16, 2008

Double FO


Yes another, no two new FO I did this week end for my mom. A new hat and neckwarmer set out of the yarn I bought last week end with Shannon at La Dauphine in Sainte-Foy.


The hat is a pattern I found on Ravelry :
Spec.

Pattern : Robin's Egg Blue Hat by Rachel Iufer
Yarn : ONline Linie 204 Damara in color Mexico
Needle : 6mm

Mod: I only made it deaper than the pattern suggested and I made a different decrease for the crown.



I did not remember how fast hat are to make. I took me only a few hours yesterday night while watching movies. I should make more... instant gratification !

The neckwarmer has no pattern I just improvise to match the hat. So it feature some seed stich and st st in the middle.

Look at the pretty buttons !!! :) and the pretty smile !!!

1 comment:

Lupie said...

I love both! My daughter made same kind of hat and a neck warmer of her own design. I made mittens and posted on my blog.