Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy bloganniversary to me

Hey it's already a year since I first post on my blog ! Wow this year have past so fast I can't imagine it's already the first round done on the blog...

Here some stats :


Today I'm posting my 90th message on the board.

I have now around 100 visits by week --- Thank you so much to all of you !

I do have visit from over 20 country around the globe (WOW!!)

Since the last few month I post around 3 times a week


knitting stats...


I produce ...(FO)


9 pairs socks - adult only

5 knitted accessories

4 baby related items - 2 pairs of socks, a hat and a pair of booties

3 pairs of fingerless gloves - none for me

2 sweaters

and 1 dishcloth


I have 9 WIP listed on my Ravelry account... but I think I have some non lited somewhere around my appartement. I do have to make a statement about some if I frog of not... I will post about my frogging experience soon since I decided to frog my 103-1 jacket...


I just hope that I can continue to interest all of you in reading my blog for another year !


And a little previex of what I'm doing right now... a pair of felted mitten for a test knitting...


My mom is modeling for me

3 comments:

Team Knit said...

happy blogoversary!! I love that mitten- it's going to be awesome once it's felted.

- Julie

Cloudberry said...

Happy Blogiversary!
And it's a great package you got in your previous post.

Liz said...

Happy blogoversary! Seems we're both celebrating this month :)