Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm not dead

It's my first time not posting for more than 7 days except when I'm out of country. I feel guilty :P No, just joking, I had a crazy week at jod and last week end I had the chance to meet my swape in Fall season swap 2008 : Shanderson from Ravelry. She was in Quebec city for her job at first and then we hand out together for the week end.

Thanks Shannon I had so much fun with you and now I'm dreaming of going to Calgary one day to meet you again in your own city ! :) It was weird how we seems to have the same taste in many stuff : colors, clothes, shoes, food and good wine !
We did some shopping and she offered me this gorgeous scarf from Simon


And before to go she also gave me my first knitting pouch in a superb turquoise color that we both love.

I hope we could see each other soon enough and have as much fun hanging out together again ! Huggs to you Shannon !
I will post FO pictures of my Lady E. tomorow...

No comments: